A stabilised liquid Nitrogen fertiliser that provides Nitrogen and Asco Plus
Campbells Thio-N Plus is a chloride free Liquid solution. It combines Ammonium Thiosulphate (ATS) with UAN, a high analysis liquid Nitrogen with the addition of Sulphur as a highly soluble and plant available source. Thio-N Plus has the added benefit of Campbells Asco Plus.
Campbells Thio-N Plus, UAN with the addition of ATS, is a very convenient way to stabilise Nitrogen and maximise nutrient use efficiency. Additional benefits include:
- Slows the nitrification process
- The breakdown of Thiosulphate in the soil produces a molecule called tetrathionate which slows the rate of Urea hydrolysis, therefore reducing Ammonium volatilisation
- In soil, Thiosulphate is converted to elemental Sulphur and Sulphate
- The addition of Sulphur to high Nitrogen fertilisers enhances Nitrogen utilisation
- A consistent dose of Campbells Asco Plus with every application
Campbells Thio-N Plus is a useful addition to the range of of fertigation liquids, especially when looking for a stabilised, high Nitrogen liquid.
General rates, number of applications and their timing will vary considerably for different crops and for different districts. Before application, seek advice from your Campbell’s distributor or your local agronomist.