Thio-Sul® is a clear liquid Ammonium thiosulfate solution that helps increase yields by satisfying a crop’s essential need for Nitrogen and Sulphur.
Thio-Sul®, mixed with your Nitrogen solutions, is an effective and economical way to reduce Nitrogen loss due to Ammonia volatisation and to slow down Nitrification. Thio-Sul® is 100% compatible with Nitrogen solutions including UAN and is a quality liquid fertiliser without Chloride, delivers Sulphur in 100% liquid form.
- Soil balance
- Reduces soil alkalinity
- Improves aeration of the soil
- Helps improve the decomposition of crop residues
Active Thiosulfate Benefits
- Increase Chlorophyll content
- Assist the synthesis and functioning of enzymes and vitamins in the plant
- Optimises fertilizer efficiency
- Improves availability of nutrients in the soil, particularly Phosphorus and micronutrients
- Nutrient uptake
- Is a highly efficient source of Nitrogen and Sulphur, which is essential for all crops
- Increases Nitrogen use efficiency (Urea, Ammonium, Nitrates) via its Nitrogen stabilising effect
- Enhances crop protein content
Thio-Sul® may be blended with other liquid fertilisers and is fully compatible with most Nitrogen solutions including UAN, and can be applied to a wide variety of field, cash crops and turf. Thio-Sul® is compatible with N solutions and complete (N-P-K) liquid blends that are neutral to slightly acidic. In addition to its wide adaptability for use in clear liquid blends, it is also well suited for use in suspensions. Thio-Sul cannot be used with acidic (pH < 6.0) materials.
Thio-Sul® is often applied in combination with UAN solutions and Aqueous Ammonia to supply the sulphur needs of crops and improve nitrogen use efficiency.
The actual rates, number of applications and their timing will vary considerably for different application methods, crops and for different districts. Before application, seek advice from your Campbells distributor or your local agronomist.