A hard, dust free uniform Potassium nitrate granule developed for broadcast application. After application the granule dissolves easily for rapid plant uptake.
Unlike normal Nitro-K Prills (Potassium nitrate), Qrop K pluS is not rated as a dangerous good for transport. It is also a stronger, slightly heavier prill than regular Nitro-K, making it ideal for spreading. Qrop K pluS, like Nitro-K Ag, offers all the benefits associated with Nitro-K greenhouse grade, which is exceptional for high Potassium demand periods during the crop, but being specifically aimed at broadcast applications.
Qrop K pluS granule size is homogenous for even distribution and ideally suited to blending, and will provide even distribution of nutrients. Qrop K pluS is particularly important for:
- Improving yields
- Fruit and vegetable size, sugar and colour development
- Flower development of fruit trees and ornamentals
Qrop K pluS is not:
- Affected by temperature, so nutrients are still available when conditions are cold and wet
- Is not acidifying to the soil
- Cannot be lost to the atmosphere like urea or ammonium based fertilisers
General dry spread application rates for horticultural crops are between 50 to 250 kg/ha. As with any fertiliser program, it is best to seek advice from your Campbell’s distributor or your local agronomist.