The Valagro Plantafol® line is a range of blended NPK plus trace elements, of elevated purity and solubility.
The Valagro Plantafol® line offers a range of NPK balances that can be matched to plant growth stages and growing rates. The elevated purity, pH buffering and selection of appropriate nutrient forms maximises foliar efficacy with reduced risks.
Plantafol® line consists of five key NPK mixes, including:
- Plantafol® 20-20-20
- Elemental analysis of 20(N) : 9(P) : 17(K) + Trace Elements
- Plantafol® 10-54-10
- Elemental analysis of 10(N) : 24(P) : 8(K) + Trace Elements
- Plantafol® 30-10-10
- Elemental analysis of 30(N) : 4(P) : 8(K) + Trace Elements
- Plantafol® 5-15-45
- Elemental analysis 0f 5(N) : 7(P) : 37(K) + Trace Elements
- Plantafol® 0-25-50
- Elemental analysis of 0(N) : 11(P) : 42(K) + Trace Elements
(Note: In the product name, the analysis is expressed as Oxides)
The Valagro Plantafol® line of water soluble nutrition is designed for foliar application.
Applications of 2.5-4.0 kg/ha are recommended depending on the product selected. Minimum water application rates apply. Before application, seek advice from your Campbell’s distributor.